Register for Cross Country 2023 here:
Welcome to the 2023 Team Onalysis Cross Country Season! Our practices will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00-6:15pm at Kezar Stadium. We will also practice at 9:00am to 10:30am on Saturdays at Kezar. We start in September. OUR FIRST PARENT/ ATHLETE MEETING and PRACTICE IS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2023 AT KEZAR STADIUM AT 9:00am.
Cross Country Practice
1. Receives expert coaching in long distance running (1-5 miles)
2. Is endurance is strengthened for other sports
3. Last practice November 16, 2023 , if not competing in meets
Total cost= $550.00
For those Competing in addition to the $550.00, there are additional fees:
1. $125.00 for the uniform package
2. $200.00 to participate in regular season meets
3. Parents must register their athletes on USATF.org and pay the membership fee
* For those who are competing in the regular season meets, the last practice is November 16, 2023.
4. For those who plan to compete in the qualifying meets for nationals, there is an additional $300.00 for the season. The last day of practice is December 5. 2023.
5. For those who want to continue training with us past November 16 and not compete in the qualifying meets for nationals, the decision to practice will be made by the coaches and the cost is $100. Last day of practice is December 5th.