Cross Country registration will be available after August 15, 2022!
Welcome to the 2022 Team Onalysis Cross Country Season! Our practices will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00-6:15pm at Kezar Stadium. We will also practice at 9:00am to 10:30am on Saturdays at Kezar. We start in September. OUR FIRST PARENT/ ATHLETE MEETING and PRACTICE IS SEPTEMBER 20, 2022 AT KEZAR STADIUM AT 5:00pm.
Cross Country Practice
1. Receives expert coaching in long distance running (1-4 miles)
2. Is endurance is strengthened for other sports
3. Last practice November 19, 2022 if not competing in meets
Total cost= $500.00
For those Competing in addition to the $500.00, there are additional fees:
1. $100.00 for the uniform package
2. $150.00 to participate in meets
3. Parents must register their athletes on USATF.org and pay the member fee ($25.00)
* For those who are competing in nationals the last practice is December 6, 2022.